Reserve Your Lunch, Dinner, or a Sleep Yurt!
Our Reservations & Cancellations Policies
Please read our reservation policies below & call 719-486-8114 to make your reservation.
- A reservation is required for all Cookhouse dinners and lunches, and Sleep Yurt rentals.
- RESERVATIONS REQUIRE A CREDIT CARD AND DIRECT CONFIRMATION OF YOUR RESERVATION by a Tennessee Pass staff member. Your credit card is not charged until your visit with us, or in the unlikely event of an unresloved cancellation issue.
- YOU CANNOT MAKE A RESERVATION by leaving a phone or an email message for us- even if you are returning a call about a potential reservation. Please be sure to speak directly with our staff to confirm all reservations.
- Entree selections for Cookhouse dinners must be made at least 48 hours in advance of your reservation date.
- Cookhouse dinner reservations require cancellation by phone at least 48 hours prior to your reservation date.
- Sleep Yurt reservations require cancellation by phone within the following times:
Sleep Yurt reservations for Monday-Thursday: 72 hours prior notice
Sleep Yurt reservations for Friday-Sunday: 5 days prior notice
- Sleep Yurt or Cookhouse cancellations made outside cancellation windows may be subject to a 50% charge of reservation.
Check-in & Arrival
- Cookhouse dinner guests meet at the Nordic Center at 5:30 pm.
- Cookhouse lunch guests should plan on arriving at the Nordic Center at least 30 minutes before their seating time.
- Sleep Yurt check-in is best taken care of between 2:00 & 3:00 pm, especially if you are planning on dinner at the Cookhouse that same evening. PLEASE CALL 719-486-1750 if you cannot arrive at the Nordic Center by 5:00 p.m. for your Sleep Yurt check-in, as special staffing arrangements will need to be made.
Thank you for understanding and complying with our reservation & cancellation policies. Your cooperation helps us manage our wait lists and keeps food waste to a minimum!
Call 719-486-8114 to make a reservation at Tennessee Pass.