Ready for a unique dining experience?
Plan ahead for a wonderful time at the Cookhouse!
We are an exceptional venue! BE READY for an exceptional time!
What to Expect
- Reservations are required for both lunch and dinner at the Cookhouse, and for the Sleep Yurts as well.
- Dinner at the Cookhouse is $85.00 per guest (excluding tax, gratuity, & alcohol).
- Cookhouse dinner guests meet at 5:30 pm, at the Tennessee Pass Nordic Center.
- We accept cash, personal checks, and all major credit cards.
- It is a 1 mile ski, or hike, to the Cookhouse, and it is only a 300 ft elevation gain over that mile.
- The elevation of the Nordic Center is 10,500 ft, and the Cookhouse is 10,800 ft.
- The road to the Cookhouse is a rough, high clearance forest road in the summer, and a wide, smooth, groomed trail in the winter.
- You will need a light hiking boot, or sturdy shoe for the trek to the Cookhouse if you are not skiing. You will need warm and dry clothing as well!
- If you are unable to make the ski/hike to the Cookhouse for some reason, we are happy to provide a ride- jeep in the summer, or snowmobile in winter.
- Trail fee and any necessary rental gear IS INCLUDED with Dinner (not lunch). Headlamps are also provided!
- We seat up to 38 guests at the Cookhouse.
- We do not have a child menu for the Cookhouse.
- The Cookhouse is "off the grid," heated by woodstove, and lighted by candle and propane lanterns. There is an outhouse, and hand wash at the Cookhouse.
- We cannot allow dogs in the Cookhouse.